How Did Boise Idaho Vote in 2020?

In 2020, Boise Idaho voted in the presidential election, as well as other important state and local elections. The state of Idaho is a solidly red state, meaning that the majority of its citizens voted for the Republican Party in the 2020 election. In Boise, the majority of voters chose Donald Trump for President, with a total of 55.9% of the vote. The remaining 44.1% of voters chose Joe Biden.

In addition to the presidential election, Boise Idaho also voted in important state and local elections. On the state level, Republicans won the majority of races, including the race for Governor and Lieutenant Governor. On the local level, Boise City Council races were hotly contested. In the end, the majority of races were won by Democrats.

The 2020 election saw record turnout in Boise Idaho, with more than 80% of registered voters casting their ballots. This high turnout was driven in part by the fact that Idaho does not have early voting or mail-in voting. This means that all voters had to cast their ballots in person on Election Day.

The 2020 election was an important one for Boise Idaho, as it was a chance for citizens to make their voices heard on the issues that matter most to them. Whether it was the presidential race or local races, Boise Idaho voters made their opinions known. The results of the election will shape the future of the state for years to come.

Resources

XO REAL ESTATE - Idaho Realtor - Brokered By eXp

All trademarks and brand names are property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only, without implying endorsement or affiliation.Content on this website is for informational purposes only. Users are encouraged to verify the information with the original sources.‚Äč